Friday, January 26, 2018

Franco V worked here...............I got the job reference through him..........Julia A was my manager..........a white woman.............Franco and Victor V............were both my classmates in night school............at CLC in Alexandria, VA...................I went to their night club several times..........and me and Victor played tennis together and a lot of online chess.............

I worked in the data center here from 2000 - 2004.........as a peripheral operator..........


American Management Systems - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Management_Systems
American Management Systems (previous NASDAQ symbol: AMSY) was a high technology and management consulting firm, founded in 1970 by a group of five former Defense Department officials who had worked under Robert McNamara in the Kennedy and Johnson administration. The company grew throughout the ...
Founded‎: ‎1970
Defunct‎: ‎2004

No comments:

Post a Comment