Friday, January 26, 2018

I also knew Troy Ann P..........from Jamaica..........I went to see her in 2012........in the Prince William county government center..........she worked part time for LMEC.................and told her that things in my life were all wrong.........and to please investigate b/c there were vicious rumors about me......but I did not know what they were..........






I knew Lisa G.........Cynthia E................Cristina A...................who is from Columbia...........born in the USA I think.................Lisa G.....a white woman told me I could not take a eating break....but she could take a smoke break.......I asked her if smoking was more important than eating........she said.......she was in her rights.............she was the head manager there at the time.......I complained to the board who did nothing..................smoking is more important than eating in the USA........as long as a woman is involved.........



I worked here...........as a computer teacher.............from 2004 to 2008.........



LMECC

www.lmec.org/
6295 Edsall Road, Suite 260, Alexandria, VA :: (703) 461-3886. 6295 Edsall Road, Suite 260, Alexandria, Virginia (Plaza 500) ... WWW.LMEC.org Laurie's Story || (Produced By TanishaMary.com). Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. More videos. Your browser does not ...

Services Offered By Organization: LAURIE MITCHELL - Fairfax County

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/HSRG/pages/OrganizationServices.aspx?...
Service Address: 6295 EDSALL ROAD, SUITE 260, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22312-0000. Service Phone: (703) 461-3886. TDD: 711. Contact: mailto:info@lmec.org. Service: EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE - ADULTS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS. Show Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment