Thursday, September 29, 2016

196,888 page views..................and still nothing but false promises............lies,,,,,...........insinuations at sex...............etc..............things will get better the blacks kept telling me............telling others to call me sir.............which is exactly why u let them spit in my face........throw water in my face.........hit me over the head with a shoe...........throw me face 1st into the concrete............humiliate me sexually.............as I told u backstabbing cowards more than two years ago that I would leave as soon as u let me.............and to put me in a motel until my paper work is ready to go to South Korea................but still nothing..............................as u have totally destroyed my life..........the damage is irreparable...............u can correct financial things..............and in many cases health concerns...............but never the things u have permitted to happen.............AND IF U FUCKING IDIOTS DO NOT THINK THAT I WILL LEAVE AS SOON AS U LET ME...........GIVE ME THE MONEY U OWE ME FOR HAVING MY LIFE DESTROYED.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND I CAN MFN GUARANTEE YOU I WILL LEAVE...........AND NEVER COME BACK................I WOULD HAVE LEFT TWO YEARS AGO.............I AM NOT JOKING, NOR WAS I EVER.......


post with the new Featured Post gadget. Learn moreDismiss this notification

Pageview chart 196888 pageviews - 31883 posts, last published on Sep 29, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment