Friday, September 30, 2016

I am back here Ms 13 gang.................................I will see if I can brush my teeth.............if mommie and daddy will let me.....................even after saving the president's life..........I cannot even get toothpaste...........is this the great country u brag about??





I am still here.......ms 13 gang............where they have "family permission".........for youtube.com..................remember.............it was YOU who told me specifically I could do illegal things..........then u let them watch me naked...............................throw me face 1st into the concrete........lie to me...................tell me to hold on longer.........take it a little more.............which was more than two years ago...................set up some prostitution ring for me............then just stare at me...............as if I am making this up...............no wonder no one believes me.........when I tell them I could have played basketball in the NBA and saved Pres. Obama's life............they way u let them treat me.................the blacks at New York ave shelter.....................calling me cracker, honkey, your white ass...............shaking my bed violently in 5 dorm.............................and it is ok???  It must be..............another sarcastic thanks for utterly destroying my life........


I am right here, right now..........ms 13 gang...........the blacks aren't going to do anything but stare like usual............................


Street View
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

At this address


No comments:

Post a Comment