Thursday, September 29, 2016

Things will get better the blacks have been telling me for almost THREE years now............................while they let blacks spit in my face.............Richard.........throw water in my face.........Richard............threaten me.............................hit me over the head with a shoe.............look at me naked...........................tell me I can do illegal things........................but yet, get thrown, face first into the concrete...............I guess you want to look at my penis and testicles too............I will be here tonight ms 13 gang..................



New York Avenue Men's Emergency Shelter - Catholic Charities of the ...

https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/newyorkave
New York Avenue Emergency Shelter is an emergency shelter for men over the age of 18. The program offers a ... Shuttle service is offered to several locations in downtown DC. Intake begins at 7 ... 1355 New York Ave., NE Washington, DC ...

No comments:

Post a Comment