Thursday, September 29, 2016

I finally got toothpaste at this DC whorehouse.......................................today............now they are harassing me for getting laundry done................................I wonder how many watched me taking a shower just now.....................as my penis and testicles are the talk of DC................and they talk about love........................







Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018




I didn't get toothpaste yesterday..............I saved the presidents life...........and I am not allowed to brush my teeth.............but that is the love you have for me.........I am right here, right now.........ms 13 gang...............







I am back here..............some photographers are here..............more people that know............and the more who do nothing..............I wonder if I will be allowed to brush my teeth today............



I just took a shower here...........they still didn't have any toothpaste...............................I wonder how many women got off of watching me naked.................




1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

At this address

V-A CRRC
3 reviews
More Info
Franklin Street One Stop CRR
More Info

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../communit...
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Loading...
The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community Resource and Referral Center ... 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment