Friday, September 30, 2016

I wrote her letters my freshman year from JMU and would call her every Sunday.........from campus, she would go to El Centro, CA to visit her family......................................I learned Spanish to talk to her................................while taking 15 credit hours my 1st semester at JMU.....................I flew out to El Centro in the Fall of 1994....................to attend her graduation from college.........she took public accounting............and became a CPA in Mexico..........................I am telling this story...........b/c I tried as hard as I could..........I did everything I could...............I even confronted her about the infidelity for Joe..........her sister's fiancé.................and Guadalupe........her classmate at their university in Mexicali.............she always denied it............but God told me differently.......


Image result for el centro ca
{"cb":3,"clt":"n","id":"5GeHRQlvIRJKXM:","ml":{"278":{"bh":160,"bw":139,"o":0},"366":{"bh":160,"bw":183,"o":0},"454":{"bh":160,"bw":210,"o":0}},"oh":604,"ou":"http://thereformedbroker.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/el-centro.jpg","ow":800,"pt":"thereformedbroker.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/el-c...","rh":"thereformedbroker.com","ru":"http://thereformedbroker.com/2009/04/29/welcome-to-el-centro-ca-the-unemployment-capital-of-america/","th":160,"tu":"https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q\u003dtbn:ANd9GcQCO3YjIq-QkdAm3WLQopua-xNLxDNxFfhdO_vtwdwQi7UWkpyPhfq9-Uq3gA","tw":211}
Map of El Centro California
El Centro
City in California
El Centro is a city in and county seat of Imperial County, the largest city in the Imperial Valley, east anchor of the Southern California Border Region, and the core urban area and principal city

No comments:

Post a Comment