Thursday, September 29, 2016

I am still here.......ms 13 gang............where they have "family permission".........for youtube.com..................remember.............it was YOU who told me specifically I could do illegal things..........then u let them watch me naked...............................throw me face 1st into the concrete........lie to me...................tell me to hold on longer.........take it a little more.............which was more than two years ago...................set up some prostitution ring for me............then just stare at me...............as if I am making this up...............no wonder no one believes me.........when I tell them I could have played basketball in the NBA and saved Pres. Obama's life............they way u let them treat me.................the blacks at New York ave shelter.....................calling me cracker, honkey, your white ass...............shaking my bed violently in 5 dorm.............................and it is ok???  It must be..............another sarcastic thanks for utterly destroying my life........


I am right here, right now..........ms 13 gang...........the blacks aren't going to do anything but stare like usual............................


Street View
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

At this address

V-A CRRC
3 reviews
More Info
Franklin Street One Stop CRR
More Info

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../communit...
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Loading...
The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community Resource and Referral Center ... 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment