Friday, September 30, 2016

Poisoned twice today here at this DC whore house...........if the cowards in the blacks rights groups and the women's groups are saying I am consenting to this..........they are lying..........I was not even informed.........about the federal investigation.........they even know that I didn't know.............I would have left 2 + years ago............and I will leave immediately when I get the paperwork ready to go to South Korea.............and I will keep telling you I want to be put into a motel.............and if u do not believe me......................ask me and give me the money and see what I will do...............I can GUARANTEE you I will leave and never come back..................and I do NOT want to see anyone but to say goodbye to my daughter..........................which seems impossible..............as you have given full custody to her mother...........my 2nd wife...........a known prostitute..................................whores, liars and cowards..............the USA....................THE most pathetic group of people on the planet..........



Whores and whore houses....................most of this country.........the men as well...........one of the women volunteers asked me if I wanted to go in the back............I asked her why.............and she just starred at me.................



Country road................West VA..............John Denver..........


SOME) Addiction Treatment - So Others Might Eat
some.org › Services
So Others Might Eat
Loading...
SOME provides comprehensive outpatient and residential treatment that ... Located in the mountains of West Virginia for adults who are homeless and District of ...


So Others Might Eat

some.org/
So Others Might Eat
Loading...
When James first heard about SOME, he was sleeping under a bush outside of Union Station. His desire to provide for his son and get his life on track led him to ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 2/25/16

No comments:

Post a Comment