Friday, September 30, 2016

My 1st major was CIS..........computer information systems............which is in the college of business...........which is why I took business calculus.........micro and macro economics........etc.......I switched to psychology the 2nd semester of my freshman year..........................I also participated in intramural ultimate Frisbee...................and would play every Friday afternoon, between like 3 and 5pm..............which was with the campus crusade for Christ.........I wasn't a part of them.........but I played Frisbee with them.............we even played other colleges at Virginia Tech.............we all drove down there..............we won............JMU........................the University of Maryland even had a team........................................this was my senior year I believe...............the intramural team was with some friends.......................the guys from Campus Crusade for Christ were also friends.............but I knew the others before..........Xavier.....................a black guy who spent some time in Spain..............Eric.........a Jewish guy.......................several others..................I was close to several Campus C for Christ members as well..............a Daniel L..............who got married to a native Venezuelan...........I went to JMU with Viet and his wife Sylvia to see them get married..........





I was assaulted in my Freshman year here.............by one of 6 VMI football players.............there was never justice.............even though the assault made the school's newspaper............and the campus police across Cantrell took pictures the next day.............a Sunday.................I was with my brother, David, and his friend Paul S..............from Virginia Tech...........


Map of James Madison University
Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No
James Madison University 
Public university in Harrisonburg, Virginia
James Madison University is a public coeducational research university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States. Wikipedia
Address: 800 S Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Acceptance rate: 73% (2015)
Total enrollment: 21,227 (2015)
Mascot: Duke Dog
Undergraduate tuition and fees: International tuition: 26,164 USD (2016), More

No comments:

Post a Comment