Thursday, September 29, 2016

Poisoned at breakfast and lunch again today...........at this DC whorehouse........they had some legal clinic................in BACK rooms.................an invitation at sex.............I didn't go...........nice try..................u pathetic pieces of shit........







Poisoned at this DC whore house again...............but u love me............which is why u tried to make me your whore................liars and cowards..............you will protect me........u love me..........getting mad at me for something YOU volunteered yourself for..........the white women and black rights groups...............tried to make me into their whore.......................but have yet to seduce me and never will.......................as pretty much every American.........most anyways.........the women and the men..........have turned into prostitutes...........





Poisoned twice at this DC whore house today..........disrespected............spit on, slapped in the face............called cracker and honkey.........in a mean way........while the blacks who called me that whine on about racism...........



Whores and whore houses....................most of this country.........the men as well...........one of the women volunteers asked me if I wanted to go in the back............I asked her why.............and she just starred at me.................



Country road................West VA..............John Denver..........


SOME) Addiction Treatment - So Others Might Eat
some.org › Services
So Others Might Eat
Loading...
SOME provides comprehensive outpatient and residential treatment that ... Located in the mountains of West Virginia for adults who are homeless and District of ...


So Others Might Eat

some.org/
So Others Might Eat
Loading...
When James first heard about SOME, he was sleeping under a bush outside of Union Station. His desire to provide for his son and get his life on track led him to ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 2/25/16

So Others Might Eat (some) - Exodus House (for Men) - Shelter Listings

www.shelterlistings.org › West Virginia › High View
So Others Might Eat (some) - Exodus House (for Men). Click to view address. High View, WV 26808 304-856-3416. UPDATE THIS LISTING ...

High View, WV Homeless Shelters, Halfway Houses - Shelter Listings

www.shelterlistings.org › West Virginia
Shelter Listings in High View, WV, housing for low income. ... So Others Might Eat (some) - Maya Angelou House (for Women) High View, WV 26808 304-856- ...

No comments:

Post a Comment