Friday, September 30, 2016

But I am making this up.............and u idiots know.............u don't know anything except how to lie, whore, and stand there after you yourself volunteered yourself for this investigation.......promising to protect me..........then u just stare at me as I get spit at in the face..........hit with a shoe............you complain about racism........yet u call me honkey...............yeah, great group of people...........as the white women and blacks have tried to make me their whore................and they ask me if I am offended......................................I fucking hate u...........






Shaman and Columbus's Clipper Ships and Vision - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcBQc3oaKg


What the bleep are they on about? › Science Features (ABC Science)

www.abc.net.au › In Depth › Science Features
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Loading...
Jun 30, 2005 - In the movie What the Bleep Do We Know?, physicists, biologists and the .... couldn't see Columbus's ships [sitting on the horizon] because they ...

What the Bleep Do We Know!? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_the_Bleep_Do_We_Know!%3F
Wikipedia
Loading...
What the Bleep Do We Know is a 2004 film that combines documentary-style interviews, .... According to an article in Fortean Times by David Hambling, the origins of this story likely involved the voyages of Captain James Cook, not Columbus, ...
Edited by‎: ‎Jonathan Shaw
Release dates‎: ‎April 23, 2004 (‎Phoenix‎); June ...
Produced by‎: ‎William Arntz‎; Betsy Chasse; Mark ...
Production company‎: ‎Samuel Goldwyn Films
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 5/20/16

What The Bleep Do We Know DEBUNKED...., page 1 - Above Top Secret

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread387655/pg1
Sep 3, 2008 - 20 posts - ‎14 authors
You actually help prove my point. Another reason this "PhD" in the book doesn't know what she's talking about is because Columbus didn't ...

snopes.com: New world peoples literally couldn't see the European ...

msgboard.snopes.com › snopes.com › Urban Legends › History
Apr 7, 2006 - 35 posts - ‎20 authors
I don't think the people in the Americas would have been that blown away - its ..... Don't get me started on that movie What the Bleep Do We Know? ... And I didn't find a single instance in which Columbus' ships stood offshore ...

No comments:

Post a Comment