Thursday, September 29, 2016

My grandfather got really sick............around Thanksgiving of 1999.....................we all took care of him at his house in Alexandria, VA................this was also where I was hospitalized the 2nd time for mental illness.................and where the psychiatrist gave me a bi polar diagnosis................and I took medication for the next 18 years.........until I weaned myself off playing basketball like 15 hours a day...........



Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No
Beebe Healthcare 
Medical center in Lewes, Delaware
Beebe Healthcare is a healthcare system serving Sussex County in southern Delaware in the United States. Its primary facility is Beebe Medical Center, a hospital located in Lewes. Wikipedia
Address: 424 Savannah Rd, Lewes, DE 19958

No comments:

Post a Comment