Friday, September 30, 2016

I am going to keep repeating the story of my life.........to clear my name..............with greater and greater detail...........so u idiots can check into things...............ask people how I was..................don't ask all the sexual stuff..................I was molested as a kid by classmates in Rehoboth Beach.......bullied, etc.........................I don't want all that stuff brought up...................ask these people if they knew me and what I was like.......

I also used to play basketball a lot............................other friends.......included.......Phil Travers......one of two roommates my freshman year.........he was actually from Harrisonburg, Virginia.........his father taught on JMU..........he had a Phd in Sociology.............and was a professor.................Daniel Dougherty was the other roommate my freshman year................we were put together b/c we were transfer students..........Dan D.....................was from Hampton, VA..........I went there to visit him........he came to Dale City, VA...............and stayed at my mother's house.....................also a Scott B................and Jamie S........both chemistry majors........both went on to get Phds in Chemistry.........Scott B was the valedictorian the year after me...............Dan D and I graduated the same day.......Dan D and I played a lot of tennis on campus our freshman year...............and were fairly close................we roomed together our junior year and rented an apartment off campus our senior year.............he went on to get a Phd in biology..........Viet told me he was a professor at the U. of Michigan.....................Scott B became a professor in Chemistry somewhere in PA I think.........and Jamie S..............became a research fellow in Bethesda, MD per Facebook................we were all close..........Scott B was from Danville, VA.................me and Jamie went to his house, I drove down there...................as I was the only one with a car.................Scott, Jamie and Viet and I drove to Rehoboth Beach and stayed at my grandfather's Chinese house in the summer of 1996.............







I was assaulted in my Freshman year here.............by one of 6 VMI football players.............there was never justice.............even though the assault made the school's newspaper............and the campus police across Cantrell took pictures the next day.............a Sunday.................I was with my brother, David, and his friend Paul S..............from Virginia Tech...........


Map of James Madison University
Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No
James Madison University 
Public university in Harrisonburg, Virginia
James Madison University is a public coeducational research university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States. Wikipedia
Address: 800 S Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Acceptance rate: 73% (2015)
Total enrollment: 21,227 (2015)
Mascot: Duke Dog
Undergraduate tuition and fees: International tuition: 26,164 USD (2016), More

No comments:

Post a Comment