Thursday, September 29, 2016

I was harassed at this DC whore house again last night..............a bald headed man got in my face....................b/c he said I took his seat...............the security guard said that was freedom of speech..................the last time I checked freedom of speech doesn't include putting your finger in someone's face..............and cussing at them..............but blacks can get away with anything............they put me in 9 top..................over Mr. Hall so he could call me cracker some more,............................more freedom of speech.....



Map of New York Avenue Men's Emergency Shelter
Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No
New York Avenue Men's Emergency Shelter 
Homeless Shelter
Address: 1355 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002

No comments:

Post a Comment