Friday, September 2, 2016

Hoy a las diez................I was wrong..........I thought this was yesterday...................maybe Jesus shouldn't have preferences..............but I usually route for the underdog...............and despite what happened between me and my 2nd wife............my daughter is still half Salvadorean.............go Selecta..............from the stadium of the land of the diamond jewel............the Pipil Indians called it Kusektelan..........................what the Spaniards made out of their language...................


El Salvador vs. Mexico - Friday, September 2, 2016 - 2018 World Cup ...

https://www.msn.com/en.../el-salvador-v-mexico/.../sp-id-80402000000835478
MSN
Loading...
Live Coverage of El Salvador vs. Mexico Friday, September 2, 2016 on MSN Sports.

In the news
Image for the news result
Mexico coach Juan Carlos Osorio is looking for three points and a strong performance in El ...
More news for el salvador vs mexico

El Salvador vs. Mexico - Football Match Summary - September 2, 2016 ...

www.espnfc.com/match?gameId=435525
ESPN FC
Loading...
Get a summary of the El Salvador vs. Mexico football match.

No comments:

Post a Comment